Obata designed and built a responsive website for AAIM Employers’ Association, focusing on streamlined navigation, brand message clarity and mobile accessibility.
About the Client
AAIM Employers’ Association provides a wide range of services in human resources that businesses use to help hire, develop, and retain talent.
- Produce a new website for AAIM that clearly communicates the company’s purpose and value to customers
- Build a responsive site to increase accessibility
- Rethink user flow and content structure to compress copy, eliminate redundancies and streamline site maintenance
- Develop a clear message hierarchy focusing on three core solutions that AAIM offers its customers: HIRE, DEVELOP, RETAIN
- Seamlessly integrate Training & Events information from a third party database and consolidate all events onto a single page
- Leverage WordPress’ robust platform and easy-to-use CMS to build a custom and contemporary design solution
- Designed a solution that reinforced AAIM’s commitment to help companies HIRE, DEVELOP, RETAIN, and highlighted company services based on the these solutions
Enhanced the user experience by consolidating multiple levels of duplicative content and shifting from a very complex navigation schema to a simple user flow
- Combined all Training and Events onto a single, dynamic page with customized filters and search capabilities making it easy for visitors to find the right course for their needs
- Created a custom icon set to highlight all company services in a uniform style and provided final vector assets to the AAIM marketing team to be repurposed across all marketing channels