Obata helped ESCO Technologies reinvent their website as a responsive, comprehensive, yet simple presentation of the company.
About the Client
ESCO Technologies is a global provider of highly engineered products and solutions to diverse and growing end-markets that include the aerospace, space, healthcare, wireless, consumer electronics, and electric utility industries.
- Provide a responsive design solutions so viewers can immediately access company information from a wider variety of devices
- Select a cost-effective Content Management System and hosting solution
- Incorporate NASDAQ financial content
- Collaboratively identify content gaps, simplify site architecture and transform the content structure to improve user experience
- Wireframe and prototype proposed site navigation, UI elements and key pages of the site
- Design a clean visual presentation of the company’s business model and portfolio
- Customize WordPress CMS solution, and populate content to maximize site implementation and deployment efficiency
- Provide NASDAQ detailed templates for the Investor Center to streamline content integration
- Train and support the company with content editing capabilities, documentation, and a digital style guide
- Key improvements to the website include a sleek, modern design featuring product and end-consumer photos, simple navigation structure, and better user experience across all devices
- The new design includes a comprehensive Investor Center
- The Company Portfolio section highlights each of the company’s four business segments