Vancil Brown hired Obata to develop a new website. Upon review and market analysis, Obata recommended renaming and rebranding prior to site development.
About the Client
Vancil Brown, a small-tech start up, developed a unique, and secure, web-based benefit calculation and incentive tracking solution.
To determine key brand attributes and differentiators to position, name, and brand the company’s current and future product mix and to launch a new line of products through it’s new website.
- Discuss the strategic aspects of the company with a lens to its future
- Use this strategy to formulate a brand architecture based on the needs / interactions of the customer and challenge their go-to-market strategy
- Define key attributes and messaging, prioritizing for simplest communication with potential customers
- Explore potential naming opportunities
- Through a series of progressive workshops led by Obata, we collaboratively articulated their brand personality, differentiators, and successfully shifted their product naming to a go-to-market strategy based on a customer-centric model.
- Several naming approaches were considered. Ultimately name generation focused around creating an altered spelling of the products offering – IncentiLock – maximizing credit and incentive asset benefits. A brand architecture and naming system established future product offerings and URLs were secured.
- Presented a series of creative identity system options, and produced all identity assets for digital and print launch materials.
- Created a product offering infographic that quickly highlighted key benefits.
- Designed a simple yet dynamic responsive website visualizing and introducing IncentiLock and its initial branded product line.