A user-friendly, product-focused site that could be efficiently maintained by the client and provides an optimal user experience across all devices.
About the Client
Olin Chlor Alkali Products (OCA) is a leading North American manufacturer of chlorine, caustic soda, industrial bleach, and other related chemical products.
Merge infrequently updated corporate and other product websites into a single, dynamic, robust, bilingual responsive website with a custom built Content Management System (CMS).
- Improve consumer engagement via a logical navigation system that was flexible and scalable
- Automate language preference determined by geolocation
- Enhance overall site aesthetics
- Align messaging and imagery to reinforce and bring to life their core brand: “Our people. Our strength.”
- Used analytics gleaned from our discovery phase to guide the content decision process.
- Messages were aligned with original location photography of employees in various work environments to bring personality, illustrate diversity and uniquely brand OCA website.
- Used a blog format to allow content expansion for products and provide a platform for relevant news, features and industry-specific content.
Four months from the site’s launch, site analytic improvements include:
- Page views and sessions increased nearly 200 percent
- Bounce rates decreased
- Average session duration increased more than 50 percent