Brand + Identity
Your brand is more than just a logo, name or color scheme. It’s who you are as a company at a very fundamental level. Obata creates branding solutions for corporations, businesses, products and events.
There are many reasons why businesses invest in a new brand or identity. Some of these reasons include: new company, new product; name change, revitalizing a brand or identity, create an integrated system or when companies merge or divest. Over the years, we’ve helped businesses overcome many of these branding hurdles.
Obata provides brand services for both businesses building a brand identity from the ground up or rebranding established businesses. These services help you develop your core messaging or simply find a better way to communicate your core messaging and company values.
Our branding and rebranding services include:
Brand research. Discovery sessions are conducted to gather requirements, brainstorm, gain clarity, and understand the purpose behind what you do.
- Workshops – We conduct discovery workshops to build consensus and vary depending on brand needs. Typical workshops can include one or more of the following: help you determine your brands key attributes, develop key brand positioning and supporting messages or name a brand or product.
- Competitor analysis – We conduct a high-level analysis of competitors or benchmark brands in the areas of brand identity, digital presence, and more. This important exercise identifies areas of opportunity and key differentiators for positioning your business effectively.
Brand strategy. We help develop and formalize the core foundational elements of your brand.
- Brand positioning and messaging
- Brand architecture
Logo design and implementation. We follow five principles of effective logo design: keep it simple, distinctive, timeless, versatile and appropriate.
- Logo and visual identity: We create and provide logo variations for print and digital platforms.
- Brand guidelines for design, style and tone: We formulate guidelines to ensure that your branding is used consistently throughout all communications moving forward. They become the implementation backbone of your brand.
- Brand implementation: We integrate our other services — marketing communications, digital and websites, video and photo — to maximize your brand’s launch awareness, reach, and engagement.
Other business, product or program logos
Our brand evolution positions CNB St. Louis Bank to deliver another 100 years of growth and support for the St. Louis community.
Tim Rodden – CNB St. Louis Bank President
Obata has a strong history of building brands.
Our brand and identity experience in corporate and product branding dates back to our founding. Obata developed branding for a number of St. Louis companies: Anheuser-Busch iconic beverage products, such as Busch Bavarian, Michelob, O’Doul’s and others; Earthgrains bread products, such as Iron Kids; Eagle Snacks product line and Emerson.