Join Our Team as a Senior Designer!
Are you a senior-level designer with experience creating impactful digital and print communications? If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently searching for a passionate brand builder to join our team. If you possess a talent for creating and nurturing brands, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
As a team member, you will be responsible for developing new brands from scratch and bringing them to life through various channels, including publications and digital experiences. You will need to adhere to marketing strategies and business goals to ensure the successful execution of branding initiatives.
This role requires both critical and strategic thinking skills.
We seek a dedicated proactive, ambitious, curious Senior Designer to join our dynamic organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders, innovative companies, and forward-thinking organizations to design and produce impactful branding, publications, and corporate communications solutions in various media.
This position requires you to work in our office.
At OBATA, we help companies who are dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. We believe in the power of sustainability and responsible business practices to drive change and create a better future for all. We are the longest consecutively-running creative and corporate reporting agency in St. Louis, MO.
Learn more about our history.
As our Senior-level Designer, you will:
- Work closely with clients to understand their unique goals and objectives and tailor designs and corporate reports accordingly.
- Develop and express complex messages clearly and concisely.
- Work closely with writers, developers, account managers, and clients.
- Translate designs into web-friendly prototypes.
- Collaborate across the organization to drive up creative standards.
- Assist with project management to ensure clear client communication, accurate deliverables, and timely responses.
Qualifications & Skills
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Graphic Design.
- 5+ years of professional experience within a studio, agency or marketing environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with large, complex companies
- Experience leading branding, publication, and web design projects.
- Strong ability to present and explain ideas to internal teams and clients.
- Aptitude to receive, interpret and implement creative direction.
- Flexibility – because sometimes things don’t go as planned.
- Exceptional sense of typography, publication design, and strong conceptual skills.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Time-management skills to handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Detail-oriented mindset, with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, thriving and friendly environment.
Why Work for OBATA Design?
- Meaningful Work: Join a team that is at the forefront of sustainability and ESG reporting, working on projects that have a real impact on society and the environment.
- Professional Growth: We invest in our team members’ development, offering opportunities for training, mentorship, and career advancement.
- Collaborative Culture: Be part of a supportive and collaborative work environment where your ideas are valued, and your voice is heard.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package that recognizes your skills and contributions.
How to Apply
Are you ready to use your creative talents to drive positive change, improve corporate branding, and promote sustainability? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- your resume,
- a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, and
- your portfolio of relevant design experience.
Please send to: email@example.com
No phone calls and no recruiters, please.
OBATA Design, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.